Fun Idea Friday: Giddy for Green
This St. Patrick’s Day, I don’t know about you, but we were looking for a little luck o’ the Irish to rub off on us. So this week’s Fun Idea Friday blog is all about ways to add that touch of green into your wedding. Some of you may be looking for a subtle hint of green, and that is lovely, but if you are really looking for a green theme, we have some green pictures that just might knock your socks off.
So if green is your color, or one of your colors for your wedding, please enjoy these green ideas. We hope you aren’t green with envy when you see what other people have done in the realm of green. (what, too many green jokes?)
Ways to “Go Giddy for Green”:
1. Get started early with green engagement pictures
2. Go for Green Bridesmaid dresses
3. Think natural green: add a touch of a green to your wedding with grass, trees, and gardens
4. How about a Green wedding cake?
5. Where would your Green Wedding be without some green decorations?
6. Maybe you prefer to be more ironic and have a wedding on the green! (Tee hee, this one cracks me up)
7. Still not enough green? How about giving your wedding an entire Irish theme?
An Irish Blessing:
May you always be blessed with walls for the wind,
a roof for the rain, a warm cup of tea by the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all that your heart might desire.