Last Minute Advice For Your Binghamton, NY Wedding
Your wedding day is one of the most exciting days of your life. As you prepare for the big day, here is some last minute advice.
1. Eat. Plan a set of light meals for your wedding day. Even though you may feel too nervous to eat or too busy to eat, having a lite amount of food will help you feel your best. By the time you get to your reception rolls around, don’t make the mistake of nibbling and then wandering to visit guests. You may find your excellent waitstaff clears your plates and shuts down the buffet before you get back to it. One bite of wedding cake all day will not sustain you!
2. Try to schedule some alone time for yourself on your wedding day. Take a bath, go out to coffee on your own, or find some other way to enjoy a moment alone, collect your thoughts, and be peaceful. It will help alleviate those pre-wedding jitters if you know this is a calm decision.
3. Assign a wedding coordinator or stage manager for your wedding rehearsal. I can’t stress this enough. On the day beforemy wedding I was bombarded with questions at the rehearsal that reay stressed me out. If I had found a coordinator and told them my plans then they could have ordered everyone around and I could have just prepared for the day. If you aren’t hiring a wedding planner, choose a friend or relative who is bossy, organized, and a good listener.
4. Flow with the changes. Things will not go as you planned. Sometimes they will be better than you hoped, sometimes not, but the details do not matter as much on your fiftieth wedding anniversary, so what is important is your marriage, not your planning.
5. Enjoy yourself. This will be one of the top days you remember for the rest of your life.